LIVESAY GROUP APP
Steps to access The Livesay Group App
• Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
• Search “Livesay”
• The result will be The Livesay Group PLLC
Or scan the QR Code below
• Download the app
• The App will prompt you to approve sending you push notifications. We highly recommend allowing notifications so that you can stay up-to-date on any communications from us.
• You will then register inside the app. Tap each black field and enter the appropriate information. If you are an individual, you may leave the “Company Name” field empty.
• Check the boxes next to “Accept Terms & Conditions” and “I am over the age of 18” and tap the green “Register” button.
• The next screen will tell you about the new and improved tracking service. After you choose next, you will go to a screen asking for your permission to allow location services. It is critical to allow this if you wish to utilize our mileage tracking components inside the app. You have to choose “Take Me To The App” to proceed. Once you’ve entered the app, you will see a box asking if you’d like to allow “LivesayCPA” to access your location – here is where you can choose if you’d like to allow it anytime you use the app, just once, or not at all. We recommend allowing when you use the App.
The Livesay Group App offers several useful services:
Document Scanner – Scan and manage documents needed for our financial services
Mileage Tracker – Track, log, and manage trips that need to be recorded. Location services must be turned on to allow the GPS service to track your trip for you.
Receipt Manager – Scan and manage receipts that need to be recorded. The first time you open the receipt manager, you will be asked to enter your name, company and email
address in your settings in order to file the receipts appropriately.
Our Portals – Access your client or payroll portal from your mobile device
Message Center – This is where you will receive any messages we send to our mobile app users.
Contact Us – Access our contact information quickly and easily